A program for experienced consultants and change managers
in Vienna & Berlin with Dr. Antonius Greiner, Dr. Barbara Heitger, Dr. Wolfgang Looss, Tom Strasser-Neuhofer and Gregor Tobeitz
In presence or virtually? We are prepared! We will decide on the mix in consultation with you. In any case, we tackle the Corona situation and combine our work on the program with content-related reflection and best practices on virtual, digital & new work in the context of COVID & Co.
It’s about hard cuts and new growth in a disruptive environment, agile change and organizational concepts, customer-centric innovation, digital transformation and practical tools for business development that we also try out together; it’s about pioneers of new organizational models, the hype around start-ups, new work and much more.
Your situation – you are
- A consultant, project manager, change initiative manager with experience.
- Looking for new concepts & methods for agile change that combines efficiency and growth targets.
- You want to expand your own change repertoire, refresh your systemic knowledge and exchange ideas in a circle of experts.
The program & your benefit
- You will get a “state of the art” overview of the latest change concepts and trends in business development (agile methods, digital tools, design thinking, etc.).
- You will test agile change and organizational concepts & designs for complex transformations and get practical tools for your change projects.
- You will experience customer-centric innovation methods through intensive trial and error and rapid prototyping: concept – methods & practice – sustainable anchoring in your organization.
- You integrate different perspectives: long-standing consulting knowledge, innovative concepts and your own experience and expertise.
- You will work on the “change cxperiences” of your stakeholders using change & transformation journeys and test new things on your current cases.
- You combine your experience with new concepts & methods.
- You will benefit from the intensive exchange with experienced consultants and colleagues from other companies.
The costs for participation, documentation (including the book “Managing Cuts and New Growth”) and the scripts are EUR 7,590 (excl. VAT). The modules cannot be booked individually, registration is for the entire program. The participation fee will be invoiced in full after the first module. The conference fee (seminar and break drinks or lunch) will be charged separately. In case of cancellation, 50% of the program fee will be charged from 30 days before the start date, and 100% from 14 days before the start date.
Change Essentials is a program that can be strongly recommended to managing directors and board members, because you learn so much about yourself and your own organization, because you can take away so much that you can in turn bring back to your organization and thus have an impact.