Did you know that on average only one out of five change projects in companies is successful? Most companies approach change projects exclusively in terms of content or technology and focus primarily on strategy, structures, processes and figures; however, what is neglected are not only the accompanying changes in culture, but also the employees themselves.
It is this aspect that makes systemic consulting so powerful and successful for me: Through our work, we strengthen the self-direction and self-efficacy of the organization and its staff, promoting both the structural development of the organization (strategy, structures, processes and not forgetting culture) and the personal learning journey of teams or individuals (e.g. through coaching and individual consulting settings). Through co-creative work and iterative analysis processes with our clients, we work together to find custom-fit solutions and therefore get to the heart of the current challenge.
In my role as a consultant, I see myself as a sensor along the journey with the clients to identify their needs in time and to set the right impulses at the right moment. As a trained sociologist and systemic consultant, project manager as well as psychotherapist in training, I have found the perfect link for myself in systemic consulting between the logic of structure, processes as well as numbers and the logic of emotions.
We cannot change the wind, but we can set the sails differently.
- Organizational development and process design
- Change and transformation management
- Design of communication processes
- Operative and strategic project and programme management
- Design, organization and facilitation of workshops, working groups, focus groups
- Profound experience in the public sector – health and social services
- Junior Consultant, Heitger Consulting (Essential Change & Leadership by KPMG) in Vienna
- Psychotherapeutic support on a dementia ward (internship as part of the propaedeutic course), Haus der Barmherzigkeit in Vienna
- Junior Consultant with focus on strategy, human resource planning and change management, Solgenium OG in Vienna
- Internal consultant & project, programme and process coordinator at Hanusch Hospital/ ÖGK’s own facilities
- Assistant in the central area of project development – Vinzenz Group
- Bachelor in Sociology, University of Vienna
- Systemic consultant & coach (with focus on change, organizational development & human resource development), ARGE educational management (SFU Vienna)
- Certified Project Manager PM Austria
- Process Management, Society for Process Management Vienna
- Active Psychotherapy Training (Propädeutikum), APG Vienna
- German, English