Today more than ever, leadership is caught between striving for efficiency and delivering quality in day-to-day business and current innovation topics such as agility, new business and digital transformation. This is both cognitively and emotionally challenging and requires new formats and a joint approach step by step.
We are experts in innovative leadership development – our formats support and challenge, they combine onsite and offsite elements. We integrate individual learning with team development in leadership, we focus on personal responsibility in learning and strengthen transparency in communication and interaction.
Questions we tackle with you
- How do we manage to closely link leadership development with corporate strategy?
- How do we design leadership programs so that management levels and different areas/regions come into a productive dialogue?
- How do we use digital opportunities for collaborative learning within the leadership team?
- How do we develop a strong leadership culture and identity? How do we ensure consistent implementation processes in the day-to-day business of leadership?
- How do we effectively combine individual development and that of the entire leadership community?
- How do we identify and promote high potentials and junior executives?
- When leadership is overloaded, how do we create energy and space to invest in our own development?
The ``More Leadership`` project is a development measure for managers across five hierarchy levels in which management development is linked to strategic corporate development. We were looking for a consultancy that could not only support us in the implementation and cover the extensive project with a good teamon ... + The ``More Leadership`` project is a development measure for managers across five hierarchy levels in which management development is linked to strategic corporate development. We were looking for a consultancy that could not only support us in the implementation and cover the extensive project with a good teamon the one hand, but also set similarly high standards for its own work in terms of content and bring with it a great deal of experience and expertise in the fields of corporate development, executive development, change and support for major processes. We particularly value Heitger+'s expertise in dealing with different target groups, as well as their state-of-the-art approach. Highlights are especially the team meetings with the project manager Manfred Bouda and the whole staff, where many different backgrounds and perspectives come together. All participants have learned a lot from each other so far, always with a lot of fun and engagement. The main facilitators of the platform - Manfred Bouda, Hiltrud Drackert, Antonius Greiner and Pascale Grün - are all very experienced and professional facilitators who ensure that the events go well. In close coordination with us as project managers and with many reflection units in the pre- and post-processing as well as in between, they have mastered all constellations, situations and dynamics very well. You could compare it to team sports, where the team is always questioning itself and aligned.-
Manager Personnel and Organizational Development, Lufthansa Technik AG