Strategy is the journey into the future. The future evocates an adventure. Adventures are an uncertain business.
With us, you can make the leap into the deep end. Quick trial and error and fast learning bring speed to the implementation, create cohesion, and strengthen confidence for what is emergingthe new.
Questions we tackle with you
- What story about our future creates energy and shared direction?
- Which strategy work best with the dynamics of our business –
- What are the most effective levers to successfully implement our strategy?
- What type of organization, control systems and leadership does our strategy need?
- What does leadership need to be effective as a driver and role model for the new?
- How do we communicate? Who do we involve? How do we create commitment?
- What is the roadmap and how do we manage and monitor the implementation?
- How do we challenge ourselves without overextending us?
For the international roll-out of our strategy, we have brought together our entire team. In addition to our 250 employees here on site, we have as many in the Eastern European countries. The point was to strengthen the sense of togetherness. Our outcome from working with Heitger+ was new motivation and a strength... + For the international roll-out of our strategy, we have brought together our entire team. In addition to our 250 employees here on site, we have as many in the Eastern European countries. The point was to strengthen the sense of togetherness. Our outcome from working with Heitger+ was new motivation and a strengthened common identity across this team, especially among the new employees. What I appreciate about Heitger+ is their flexible, ``systemic`` response to what is going on in the group. Not knowing on the first day exactly what will be done on the last day was not easy for our logics-culture at the beginning. In the meantime - after the third event - we have confidence in this approach. The team was very professionally prepared and in a good flow. What I find special about Heitger+ is the combination of systemic know-how and understanding of our business. We need someone who can think along. Barbara Heitger understands what is important at a given moment and can inspire people with an idea. Together, we succeeded in convincing our international team that the ``big picture`` is something worth working for. The event was a great success.-
Mag. MRICS Daniel Riedl
Chairman of the Executive Board, Buwog Group AG