Digital transformation is much more than a strategy and technology issue: it changes organization and leadership and demands fundamentally different competencies from everyone involved. It increases the pace, manipulates hierarchies, and can entail staff reductions as well as innovative organizational models.
In short, digital transformation affects the entire organization, describes a megatrend and thus will be a permanent topic for the next few years.
That’s why it’s worth thinking of digital transformation holistic and deciding how companies manage innovation around digital transformation – for example, via strategy spaces to which startup clusters are cooperated or via a “parallel organization” to which the company delegates digital transformation. We work with you to determine which model best suits you.
If it is already clear what your next step is on the topic of digital transformation, we support you in the accompanying change by preparing leadership, organization and employees, building commitment and orchestrating the change process as a whole.
Questions we tackle with you
- What options are there for managing digital transformation and which ones do we want to use? (Spin-offs, cooperation with start-ups, incubators, innovation initiatives, chief digital officer, separate division, learning journeys, innovation processes, etc.).
- When it comes to implementing already decided digital transformation, how do we anchor a shared vision of the future and orchestrate this profound change?
- What do the new processes look like in concrete terms and what does this mean for target and control systems, for organizational design, leadership and employee commitment?
- How do we create successful interaction in the implementation between the relevant stakeholders, especially between business departments, IT and process owners?
- How do we organize digital transformation while ensuring day-to-day business? How do we keep both worlds in a constructive dialog?
- How do we attract digital newcomers to this change?
- The secret of success: meeting everyone exactly where they are – how do we achieve this and inspiringly?