How we design organizations determines, how we decide, and how we collaborate. The importance of the “right” organizational design is often radically underestimated.
We work with you to develop the organizational design that most effectively supports the implementation of your strategy and makes optimal use of your company’s potential. And: we concretize the process of organizational development with you.
Questions we tackle with you
- How do we develop organizational variants and prototypes that fit us and our future?
- Stakeholder journeys through the new organization – what organizational experiences do we want to create?
- How do we decide the organizational design – who do we involve, what criteria do we apply?
- How do we respond quickly and flexible to customer needs while maintaining a shared strategic focus?
- How do we create orientation as to what the new organization means for everyone, what their contributions are, what needs to be developed and preserved?
- Implementing a new organization means: the same team plays a new game – how do we anchor new roles, guidelines and partnerships?
- Leadership and organization as two sides of the same coin – how do we develop both synchronously for sustainable implementation?
- How do we create a vibrant organization that inspires customers and employees?
I have worked with Heitger+ and Barbara Heitger for many years. She has accompanied me and Daimler AG in the most diverse and comprehensive change processes and one thing I can say with certainty - ``we made it grow``! Working with Barbara Heitger was always professional, very efficient, and exciting. She approach... + I have worked with Heitger+ and Barbara Heitger for many years. She has accompanied me and Daimler AG in the most diverse and comprehensive change processes and one thing I can say with certainty - ``we made it grow``! Working with Barbara Heitger was always professional, very efficient, and exciting. She approaches things creatively and with a fresh eye. During our meetings, she always took extensive time and asked damn good questions. We discussed a lot and looked through a wide variety of options together. Afterwards, the next steps were always completely clear. I was also very impressed with how well she was able to empathize with our business - and always had all the details ready, even after long periods of time. She felt like part of the system. Personally, I especially appreciated our great relationship of trust over the many years. I can recommend Heitger+ and working with Barbara Heitger to everyone - I don't know anyone who works more professionally and with more depth and joy. The perfect mix of professionalism and a lot of fun - I am full of praise!-
Dr. Gerd Schlaich
Division Manager Factory Planning, Daimler AG