Today more than ever, virtual leadership is a core competence; selecting and implementing the right online tools for collaboration is critical to success and efficient communication. Integrating the strategic potential of the virtual into business models requires technological and organizational competence that goes beyond classic leadership expertise.
The demands are high, as leadership is about becoming faster and more open while maintaining a shared identity, being flexible while creating sustainable relationships and connectedness, enabling innovation and self-direction while still clearly distributing responsibilities.
Questions we tackle with you
- How can the areas of tension of virtuality be productively shaped and strategically used?
- How do I motivate my employees at a distance and create cohesion in my team?
- How do I find the right balance between trust and control?
- What are the success criteria for selecting and implementing virtual tools?
- What role do improvisation and flexibility play when leading virtually?
- What are the cornerstones for virtual leadership – strategically and operationally?
- How do I create enough transparency without losing efficiency?
- How do I secure emotion, trust, and informal themes in the digital space?
We've been lucky to work with Heitger+ in various digital formats now and are always very impressed. Even a one-day workshop, were we had concerns that it would be long and tiring, was varied, entertaining and very focused. Working digitally promotes a different level of concentration and thus brings a high qualit... + We've been lucky to work with Heitger+ in various digital formats now and are always very impressed. Even a one-day workshop, were we had concerns that it would be long and tiring, was varied, entertaining and very focused. Working digitally promotes a different level of concentration and thus brings a high quality of results. We were able to experience that emotions can also be perceived and processed in the virtual space. Heitger+ accompanied us very professionally, flexibly and always enriched us with their versatile wealth of methods and experience. Even after the crisis, we will be happy to keep these formats to facilitate meetings and workshops in the research center with international employees in a flexible and resource-saving way.-
Human Resources Development and Recruiting, Forschungszentrum Jülich GmbH