Where everyone thinks alike, no one thinks very much.
- Intercultural management consulting and training
- Cultural integration – for M&As, joint ventures, etc.
- Change management – support and roll-out of international change programs
- Transfer of projects, processes and management methods – Ensuring cultural compatibility
- Multicultural team development, global teams, virtual teams, trust in teams
- Business coach (executive coaching, intercultural coaching)
- Management and soft skills in an international context, especially in the regions of specialization.
- Regional cultural specialization in CEE, German-speaking countries, Europe (especially for non-Europeans) and mixed global settings.
- Power and Asymmetries in East-West Cooperations
- Learning, exchanging and working in global professional networks (SIETAR, Change- Facilitation, Global Coaches, IBR, etc)
- 2003-2008: Project manager and consultant of a German association, working with SMEs in CEE
- Since 2004: Associate Professor at IBR, International MBA Institute of Steinbeis University in Berlin, active in CEE, Israel, India and Africa, lectureships also at the “University of Applied Sciences” in St Gallen and Chur
- Since 2003: Management consultant, trainer and coach, self-employed and in cooperation with network partners
- 1998-2003: Global Key Account Manager at Rohde & Schwarz (R&S) in mobile communications technology
- 1995-1998: Global Product Manager and Trainer at R&S for systems in mobile communications technology
- 1992-1995: Trainer and team leader at R&S for radio communication projects, surveillance and direction finding (projects for the Navy)
- 1987-1992: Systems engineer and project manager at R&S for SW concepts, IT connection of development to production (CAD/CAM/CIM)
- 2009-2010: International Leadership and Intercultural Coaching Program and Training (holistic approach Vermeulen/Kinast)
- 2009: Systemic Business Coaching Training, Munich Academy for Business Coaching
- Since 2005: Certification for various instruments/methods supporting consulting, training and coaching
- 2003-2012: Intercultural Management and Communication, studies at Henley Management College, LMU University Munich, regularly at F. Schiller University Jena, Intercultural Coaching with Prof. Rosinsky, Belgium, with Dr. George Renwick, USA, with Prof. Bolten, Jena
- 2005-2006: Intercultural business communication, certification as intercultural trainer and coach at the Schiller University, Jena
- 2000-2004: European Executive MBA at Henley Management College, UK
- 1981-1986: Diploma studies (Dipl.-Ing.) in electrical engineering (communications engineering, cybernetics) at the Technical University of Munich
- 1977-1980: Studies of electrical engineering (automation and IT) at the Polytechnic University in Timisoara, Romania
- German, English, Romanian, Hungarian, Italian, French