I like my job because it brings me into intensive contact with people. With people who bear a lot of responsibility for the organizations they want to make better. Supporting executives in bringing about and implementing important decisions, strengthening them in their role and development, is fulfilling for me.
Accompanying development - on the personal and on the organizational level - that is my professional mission. If I contribute to making organizations a place where people can find meaning and realize their potential, then I am happy. Further, when I can support people to become even more effective in their organizational design.
As a consultant, I always see myself as an advocate for my clients' concerns. I am convinced that development always succeeds when there is a "safe space" in which difficult issues can be dealt with in a trusting manner. I see it as my task to build the necessary formats for this. I combine humor and depth, which I have been able to develop in over 20 years of experience - in consulting from owner-managed companies to large corporations.
Eye level, mutual trust and a beginner's mind - then it works!
Learning is anticipating yourself!
- Leadership & Management Development (Design, Implementation, Evaluation)
- Development of team and cooperation potential (change of leadership, conflicts, realignment)
- Design of corporate and divisional developments (strategy implementation, cultural change, mergers, restructuring)
- Long-term support of management teams
- Executive Coaching
- Senior Consultant at Heitger+, Vienna
- Independent trainer, consultant and coach
- University Assistant at the Institute for Educational Science & Philosophy, Vienna University of Economics and Business Administration
- Lecturer at the University of Applied Sciences Eisenstadt, Danube University Krems, University of Salzburg and Paracelsus Medical Private University Salzburg
- Educational trainer at the Institute for Interpersonal Communication, University of Salzburg
- Senior Consultant & Head of Operations at ARGO Performance & Development
- Studies of Business Education, Vienna University of Economics and Business Administration
- Doctorate in Educational Science, University of Vienna
- MSc in Interpersonal Communication, University of Salzburg
- 2-year curriculum in transactional analysis, Trigon, Dr. Werner Vogelauer
- Certified SIZE consultant, top in the job
- Organizational Change Course I+II, PROFESSIO Academy, Nuremberg
- Systemic strategy development, osb Vienna
- Change Essentials, Heitger+, Vienna
- “Leading Bold Change”, iSB licensed Trainer according to J. P. Kotter, Harvard
- Advanced Course Systemic Organizational Consulting, Prof. Fritz Simon, Berlin
- Fundamentals: Organization Theory, Dr. Athanasios Karrafillidis, Hamburg
- The Fundamentals of Structural Thinking, Training with Robert and Rosalind Fritz
- German, English